ThomasNATION Reviews - Nia's Perfect Plan

November 11, 2023

 

I've made it no secret that I think Nia is one of the reasons why All Engines Go! isn't as bad as people make it out to be. Granted, a lot of her episodes aren't perfect, but she has enough of a distinct personality that keeps her from the bland persona she presented in the CGI era. But that brings us to today's episode: Nia's Perfect Plan. Will it be as perfect as...well, the plan? Let's begin.
Nia volunteers for a few massive deliveries across the island, but eventually, things start going wrong and she has to get everything back on track so everything goes according to plan.
One thing to criticise here is that the episode can get fairly predictable. Once the conflict arises, you can immediately guess what's gonna happen: the plan's gonna go awry and Nia's gonna have to ask for help. What doesn't really help is that this is the type of episode to raise more questions than answers. For example, what's with this episode's love for cows? How did Nia mix up McColl's farm and the docks?

But I think the biggest question I've had with the episode is...
...who's this purple guy? I know he's a random background character, but the dude only appears in this one episode, it's an interesting question to ask.
Overall, I know this was one of the shorter reviews, but there's not a whole lot to discuss with this episode. It's just a pretty forgettable and predictable episode. It's not a whole lot to write home about, but still, I'd recommend you watch it once just to say that you saw it. As for me, I'm likely gonna forget about it by the time this is posted, so I'm gonna give it a 3/5.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow us on Twitter!